WHAT IS BEYOND THE SCIENCE? - Tamon Mine -
What Is the Reality
- The energy of love is God, which created our universe.
- Each of our spirits is created from this energy of love by God.
- We are the eternal existences transmigrating from the spiritual region to this ground times and times.
- Whether the nuclear war can be avoided is the test we have to clear
- We must not pollute the water of life.
Spirituality and Science
The science itself has been exploring the truth of this universe we believe we are living. The majoity belief of science academia might not be positive to step into the spirituals as so called soul, spirits, and god as real existences. Those matters are regarded to be abstract concepts and illusions appeared just as activities in the human brains. Over against this, I profess that the spiritual world is reality and inherently the science and spiritualism are not being confronted to each other. The goal of the humankind would be all the spirits on the planet graduate the current stage of learning of life on the planet, that is, perceiveing God to be the energy of love, ourselves to be the children of God and the eternal immortal existences just transmirgating to this ground, and further admitting the reality of our universe and go further, beyond the current science, to the future space-level civilization.
Typical Fundamental Questions You Might Pose
There might be several fundamental questions about ourselves and our universe.
I would explain them here.
1. Is there any intelligent life form in the universe other than in our earth?
2. Where are we come from at the birth and where are we going after the death?
3. Is there God and what is God if there is?
4. What existence we are?
5. Is our thought coming from our brain really?
6. How is it possible to move the universe by the spaceship?
7. Where is the Heaven actually?
8. What is the science?
A rice plant grown so big from a single seed so that it has more than 500 stems. This rice was cultivated by the use of the specially designed hydroponics equippement. Every life form has the potential power of growth in their own when taken care properly. And even a plant, certainly it has the spirit.